Friday, July 24, 2020

Day 130, 7/24/2020, Vikki came over and we stained the deck

Plant I put in my planter is growing so much
Charlie and Sue paid us an outside visit today 
I did the floor in the storage area by the filter
Vikki did the bigger storage area floor
The deck around the pool all stained

End all stained
Other side all stained
                         The deck all finished.  Vikki worked so hard and stayed till it was done

Got up early and hoed our garden.  Wasn't too bad so weeds were easy to take care of. Vikki came in the morning and we got the floors of each storage area stained.   Then we started on the sides.  She worked so hard.  We listened to Worship music while we worked.  Sue came to visit us for a while when we were staining.  Bill and Charlie went and got coffee from Tim Horton's and when they got back to our house, we all visited on the deck.  Vikki kept working at staining and let me visit with Charlie and Sue.  I was happy to get back to staining with her.  At 7:30 we finished the whole thing.  It looks so beautiful.  Vikki helped pick up all the paint stuff and stuff laying on the deck.  I sure am praying she gets good rest tonight.  Rody kept the kids for her.  I sure missed them today.  We didn't even go for a swim today.
When Bill can get back up on the deck when it's dry, he will finish the cable wire.  I went to Melissa's for a little while and visited.  Max came out of the driveway right before I pulled in and was going on a bike ride.  He turned around and came to see me which made me very happy.  Jack and Evan had a race down the road with their roller blades.  They sure are fast and really good skaters now.  Hailey, Melissa and I visited by the camper.  I sure have missed Melissa and was happy to get to talk to her.  Came home and relaxed in my recliner and worked on my blog.  What a big blessing and relief to have the deck done.  Amazing that we got the whole thing finished today.  What a blessing Vikki was!

No comments: