Friday, July 17, 2020

Day 123, 7/17/2020, Kimmy, Jared and Boys left for Copper Harbor, Bill worked on the deck, Bill and I swam,

Jacob, Eli and Adam in front of my favorite place to get huge cinnamon rolls.  Yum!  Eli doesn't like cinnamon rolls, so just got french fries.  Can't imagine!
Adam, Wyatt, Eli and Jacob when they got in the U.P.  So happy to see Kimmy posted pictures on FaceBook, so I borrowed them
Papa teaching Isaac to use the staple gun
Nice getting to visit James outside with masks and social distancing

Bill and I got the posts all stained this evening and three of the steps.  Then it got to dark to see good so we stopped.  Will do the top rails tomorrow.  
This Bluejay was on the suet feeder so much today and really had a hard time eating.  It was huge and that made the feeder cage swing like crazy.  It was funny to watch!

Kimmy and Jared left in the early morning.  She kept me updated on their way with texts and phone calls which I sure appreciated.  She posted a couple cute pictures on FaceBook too.  I am missing them already, but am sure happy they get to go on their yearly vacation with the boys Grandma and Grandpa Russell.  I ate oatmeal and then read my Bible out on the deck.  Prayed and read my book out there too.  Picked lots of cucumbers, kale, zucchini and tomatoes from the garden.  Dehydrated blueberries and bananas.  Bill and I went for a nice swim in the pool.  I helped him a few times on the deck when he needed me.  Bill taught Isaac how to use a staple gun today.  He needed a kid to fit into a tight spot that needed the wood to be stapled.  We went to do an outside social distance visit with James and his mom.  It was so nice to see him and have him be able to come outside.  It was a nice shaded place to meet with comfortable outside furniture.  So happy to see both of them and spend time together.  We picked up stain from Home Depot and then came home and got the posts all stained before we put the wire in.  Much easier than doing it afterward Kimmy told me today.  Took the bananas and blueberries out of the dehydrated and put more kale in for overnight.

No comments: