Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Day 113, Tues. , 7/7/2020, Swam at beach, Took clam down, Walked, Swam in pool, played 3-13 & dice

Peyton making something with her pull apart licorice 
Isaac making something with his pull apart licorice

Peyton burying Isaac in the sand


Love this picture of Peyton and Isaac in the sand
Rock I found for Kimmy.  It reminded me of her when I found it because it looks like bee imprints on it 
The kids helping me by putting the pop cans in a bag to give to Jacob for his Disney Trip
Hailey giving Evan a guitar lesson 

Isaac giving Vikki a foot massage and Peyton giving me one...such cute and funny kiddos 
They did an amazing job.  We were really roughing it while camping lol.  We were missing Kenzie's foot massages
Peyton and Vikki walking Lucy
Peyton snuggled up in my bed
We got up to go for our 10 a.m. swim, but it didn’t look like they had cleaned the pool, so we went to the beach instead.  It started raining big drops while we were swimming, but only lasted a couple of minutes.  Kimmy called me and sent a really cute picture of Bill and the boys.  We came back to the camper  and started packing some things. Also took down the clam.  Bill sent me a picture of the deck.  He, Jacob and Adam sure did a great job.  I told him to tell Jacob and Adam hi for me.  It was cute because they had him call me so they could say hi to me. We took the garbage to the dumpster and then took another quick dip in the pool because only a couple of people were in it.   Vikki cooked yummy hotdogs with grilled onions.  They were delicious!  
Melissa sent me a cute picture of Hailey giving Evan a guitar lesson.  Hailey also told her she could send me a video of her playing her guitar that she only wanted me to see.  We played 3-13 and Isaac won.  Also played dice and he won that too! We had so much with the kids!

No comments: