Sunday, July 12, 2020

Day 118, Sunday, 7/12/2020, Went to church, Made brunch afterwards, Bill trimmed the boards on the bottom of the deck, went for a swim with Bill,


Bill trimmed all the boards so they are even 


Bill and I relaxing on the new deck
Bill relaxing after his swim

Read my Bible then we went to church.  Another amazing sermon and worship.   Gave Lisa her birthday gift outside after church was over.  Came home and made eggs, ham, bacon, hash browns, and homemade Amish toast.  I vacuumed the pool for the first time.  Bill went to backwash the filter for me, but we didn't have the part to connect the hose.  We went to Macksood's to get one.  They gave it to us for free since it should have come with the pool.  We went to Home Depot and everyone was wearing masks, and then we went to Meijer and everyone was wearing face masks.  I was happy to see this.  They had a sign up in the entrance of Meijer's saying no entry without a mask.  We came home and tried backwashing and it worked great.  The vacuum worked great too.  Bill trimmed the bottom of the deck so it's even now.  He did a great job.  We went swimming when we were done.  The pool was nice and clean and the sand that was on the bottom was gone.  The pool temperature was 86 degrees.  I found a pool thermometer in the maintenance box with the vacuum head that came with the pool.  There is another maintenance box which is the same, so now I have one to give Kimmy too.  Yay!  Vikki kept asking me why I didn't get a thermometer.  It made her happy to see I have one now.  Bill and I relaxed on the deck for a while.  Afterward, I picked a couple of tomatoes from our garden.  I made BLT's for us with the tomatoes, lettuce from our garden and bacon.  I used the Amish bread.  Yum!  I ate sweet cherries afterward, and Bill ate ice cream.  I talked to Melissa and Vikki on the phone today, and texted Kimmy and Adam.  Bill and I watched a movie .

No comments: