Thursday, July 30, 2020

Day 136, 7/30/2020, Vikki and the kids came swiming, Hailey passed her driving test, took meal to Barb, Bill finished cable on deck

Hailey passed her driving test! YAY! Way to go Hailey!  
Bill finished the cable on the deck rails



Ate oatmeal outside, read my Bible and prayed.  Cleaned out and refilled all the bird feeders.  Put  suet Vikki made me out, refilled oriole feeder and put oranges out.  Cut out some face mask material. Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over.  Isaac worked on scraping old Deck Over off the house deck and did a great job.  Melissa let me know Hailey passed her driving test.  We were praying for her while she took it.  Knew she would do great!  We had a nice swim and saw baby orioles at my oriole feeder.  Haven't had orioles in so long.   It was pretty exciting.  Saw lots of other birds at the feeder too.  I made mac and cheese to take Barb in Alma.  Took her some veggies from the garden and zucchini bread too.  We had a nice visit.  She is doing great after her heart attack.  She was just tested for Covid and was negative so that was good.  Talked to Melissa on my way home.  Hailey and Bruce had fun at BayShore for the day and everyone was careful around them.  Answered prayer!  Talked to Vikki after Melissa.  She FaceTimed me and showed me how she trimmed Peyton's hair so it's even.  She did a great job!

No comments: