Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Day 135, 7/29/2020,Bill shaved his beard off and cut his hair, Filled our vehicles up with gas, Swam, Met with Vikki and picked out cushions

Bill with his new haircut and shave
Vikki and I picked out these red cushions.

Read our Bibles and prayed.  Had oatmeal for breakfast.  We went to fill our vehicles up with gas so we could get our Kroger discount with fuel points.  We went to Menards afterward to look for an umbrella for the deck.  I called to check on Barb.  She is in our Faith Rider chapter and had a heart attack.  She was doing better, but a little weak from what she went through.  I am taking her homemade Mac and Cheese tomorrow night for dinner.  It's what she wanted.  Yum, I get to eat some too.  Can't wait.  I went for a swim.  Bill came walking on the deck and was clean shaven and had a haircut.  He looks so cute.  Bill had a Marine Corp. Funeral to go to.  They asked him to lead the Marine Corp. Hymn.  I met Vikki and the kids and went to the Home Store to get cushions for our new chairs.  It rained on the way, and rained more when we were in the store.  No rain was in the forecast.  We picked red cushions out after looking at many.   Looking for a red corner umbrella now.  Bill came home and I made a late dinner.  We had burgers, baked potatoes and corn on the cob.  I had cucumbers in vinegar like my mom used to make too.  Talked to Vikki and talked to Melissa.  

No comments: