Monday, November 16, 2020

Monday, 11/16/2020, Bill had coffee with Charlie, Bill sawed the tree that fell and we stacked the wood, Cleaned up some other wood in the little woods



The high winds yesterday pretty much cleaned off the leaves on this side of the deck.  There were some piles up by the door and in the corner.
This is what the other side of the deck looked like.  One nice big pile all ready for the leaf vacuum
It was so beautiful out so Bill sawed up the tree and we both stacked it 

The deck after I vacuumed up the leaves.  Bill is out in the woods cleaning up some more branches.  Every time I look out at our deck, I am so thankful for our family making it look so nice.  We sure are enjoying it!
Other side of the deck all vacuumed
                                                                                    
Evan with the scene he made from the book he read.  It was his school project.  I couldn't decide between pictures, so put both on
Great job Evan!
 
                           Lots of great details and I sure loved hearing how everything was made.  Such a great job Evan!  Nana loves it and how hard you worked on it.  I especially love that suitcase and how the boy is sitting on top of it with a stamp left to put on it.

Bill went to have coffee with Charlie.  Charlie has his surgery on Friday.  Happy Bill can spend time with him and encourage him. I walked 2 miles on the treadmill, did my reading and morning routine, then took a nice long hot shower.  Still windy today, but mild compared to yesterday.  Bill started cutting up the tree that fell, once he got home.  He wanted to get it done before Kimmy and her crew could come.  He saw her work really hard on fixing our leak damage, and said he knows she has a lot to do, so wanted to putter around and work on it.  It was the perfect weather to do it in.  We used the wagon to haul it and then stacked it together.  Fun time doing it!  He cut up some other branches that had been down in the woods too.  While he cut, I vacuumed up the leaves on the deck and around the edge of the deck and behind the deck by the pool.  Good to have the leaves all taken care of now.
Vikki was going to come help with the wood, but Bill said he was quitting because he needed to sharpen the blade, so I told her not to come.  A short time later he was out cutting again.  We both had high energy today.  Must be the protein drinks.  I talked to Melissa for a while.  She told me about Evan's school project and sent me pictures.  He sure did a great job.  Vikki doesn't have to work until 9, so the kids aren't coming until the morning.  I am missing them tonight!

                                                                                       

No comments: