Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Wed. 11/18/2020...Got up early, went grocery shopping for Thanksgiving, Had some yummy soup at Vikki's

                                                        Adam sent me these cute pictures



I'm thinking these glasses could help me win 3-13...maybe not, Jared won the game Adam said

Well I will be, here's another twin picture with you know who! 



Vikki got a big tree this year.  It is beautiful!  Has all of her sentimental ornaments on it!



Fireplace and Mantle look so pretty at Vikki's too!

I got up early so I could get my routine done and get to the stores early.  I went to Kroger and Aldi in Midland, and was able to get my Thanksgiving and Christmas turkey and all the fixings for Thanksgiving.  I got gift cards too since they were quadrupled.  We have $1.40 off a gallon on 35 gal. now so that is good.  I came home and sanitized all of the groceries and put them away.  Bill was working in the shed and also burning brush in the fire pit.  I made dinner for Diane and James.  James was sick on the weekend with a fever and muscle aches.  His mom took him to have a Covid test.  He still hasn't got the results, but is feeling better.  Now today, his mom isn't feeling well and has a fever.  I had already planned to take them a meal, but just set it out on the porch for them so I wouldn't have any contact.  They are such nice people.  I sure am praying for them.  I went to Vikki's and tried some of her delicious broccoli cheese soup.  It was very delicious.  Her tree was up and she just had the last string of lights to put on, so I helped her.  The stockings and hooks I took her, look beautiful on her fireplace, so they have a new home.  I didn't use them last year, and decided I don't want to use them anymore.   Adam sent me the cute pictures I posted. So funny that there is another twin one!   

No comments: