Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Tues.,11/24/2020, Charlie called us, Worked on spelling and reading with Peyton and Isaac, Cleaned house,

 

                                                                                 
Isaac and Peyton....Isaac has grandpa's tie bib on because we ate spaghetti for lunch

Driving down our road, getting close to our house
Huge snowflakes falling as I got in our driveway
First snowfall of the year

Vikki made us this cute ornament....It's two sided!  Love it!!



Vikki sent me a picture of Peyton and Isaac at their doctor appt.

Evan made a cute snowman...it looks lit up below because of the light shining on it


Evan and his pizza he made tonight at Melissa's

Jack with his pizza he made.  Cute that it says Eat Me!!!

Evan made another snowman...Here he is with his two Movie Star Snowmen as he calls them

We got about an inch of snow.  

We were all sitting at the table eating breakfast, when Bill got a call.  It was Charlie!  He put it on speaker phone so we could all hear him.  It made us so happy!  We each got to talk to him.  Peyton and Isaac loved saying hi.  He said he will probably be coming home on Friday.  Yay!  I worked on spelling and reading with the kiddos.  They did great.  Vikki got here before we were done, so we didn't get to play 3-13 today.  I warmed up spaghetti for the kids to have for lunch before they went home.  I cleaned the basement and the rest of the house that needed cleaning, touched up more cupboards, made cranberry relish, and cooked burger.  Melissa called just as I was getting cards ready to take to the post office to mail.  I left and it was starting to snow.  By the time I went to the post office, then drove to the cemetery to make sure the wreath hadn't blown away in the strong winds we had last week, it was snowing like crazy.  Huge flakes were coming down.  I took pictures when I got close to our house.  I got my plant light today. I'm excited to get my lemon tree growing better.  I texted with Adam, and Face time Vikki and the kids a couple of times.  Got a couple of good chats in with Melissa too.  I talked to Sue in the evening and she said she couldn't see Charlie anymore because of Covid restrictions they are putting in effect.  She will be coming home tomorrow now.  I messaged Bill's sister, Angie in Kansas and she is still sick.  She has Covid.  The doctor gave her something that helped her feel a little better today.  She almost ended up in ER.  Sure am praying for her.  Peeled oranges for Bill and I to eat for a snack tonight.

No comments: