Friday, November 6, 2020

Friday, 11/6/2020, Another beautiful warm day, Cooked squash, cleaned kernel burner, played 3-13 with Bill

I thought this picture Kimmy posted was so cute and cozy so I borrowed it for my blog

Jacob won 2nd place in his age group for the 5 K marathon! Congratulations Jacob!!!

Bill shuffling the cards...he wouldn't smile for me...he ended up losing the next 3 hands and the game which ended then.  Guess he will smile for the picture next time! We sure had fun and lots of laughs though, but not when I threw a wild card...it was crying time then....well not for Bill!

Bill met Charlie for coffee.  He is encouraging him as his surgery for his cancer of the esophagus get near.  Sure am praying for him.  I talked to Gayla, then Wes and he is doing amazing today after his surgery on his knee yesterday.  So happy about this!  Bill went to pick up some cedar wood in Richville from a guy who used to work for him, named Charlie.  He got the wood from his parents tree and thought of Bill using it to make pens.  He introduced his parents and told them Bill was his best boss ever at the plant.  I cleaned the kernel burner out really good.  Then I did laundry and hung some clothes outside.  Cooked some squash.  I only have about 6 more from the garden to cook.  It sure is delicious!
We met Rich and Pat at UNO's  There were only two other tables in the whole room being used.  The food came out really hot and tasted great!  Bill and I walked around Goodwill with Vikki and the kids, then he and I went and walked around Bed, Bath and Beyond.  Walked around Best Buy some too.  Not many people out for a Friday night.  Fun date night! We played 3-13 when we got home.  We went up the hill and down the hill.  It was a very close game most of the time, except the last 3 hands.  I got great cards and stuck him with points, so ended up winning.  Texted Adam.  It got almost up to 70 degrees today.  



No comments: