Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Tuesday, 11/10/2020, Worked on spelling and reading with Peyton and Isaac, Bill was honored with 2 awards at the Marine Corp. Birthday tonight

Peyton and Isaac playing 3-13 with Nana
                             
Ate dinner with this handsome Marine tonight


Time of prayer before awards were presented..

Steve who took Bill's place as commandant, Bill and George


Bill with his two awards. 

He also got the little pin with a cross in it he's wearing





Isaac and I got up first.  He played on his phone for a while and I prayed and read my Bible and my Devotion.  Peyton got up and then we ate breakfast.  We worked on spelling words....new words this week that are much easier than the words they had last week which were pretty hard.  We did lots of reading today which was fun. We played 3-13 and had lots of fun.  We ate mac and cheese for lunch and then finished our game.  Vikki came and they had to leave right away so she could get the lessons they had to do at home done.  Bill worked on cleaning off the deck.  Those leaves just keep coming, but we are almost done because there aren't many on the trees anymore.  Yay!  It was beautiful out, so I sat outside for a while.  It started getting windy so I came in.  I made salmon, potatoes in the air fryer and peas for dinner.  After dinner, Bill had to go to the Marine Corp. League Birthday Celebration.  He was honored with two awards.  He was so happy when he came home and told me.  Wives couldn't go this year because of the Coronavirus.  I took some pictures of him and he gave me some that were taken there.  I am so proud of him.  He serves selflessly and generously.  It was really an honor to get the Four Chaplains Award.  He was so surprised.  I am so thankful for his service to our country!

No comments: