Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Tues. 11/3/2020...Remembering my sweet dad today and always, Election Day...did much praying

Peyton and Isaac stayed with Grammy while Vikki voted, but wanted to still be in the voting picture


Kimmy and Jared voted!   Anybody know who Jared takes after?
Flower blooming in the woods still

Voted our Biblical Values by absentee ballot and watching the results tonight
Trimmed our tree today...I trimmed, Bill picked up the branches. I making sure he takes care of his shoulder and doesn't make it worse

I am thinking of my dad and what an amazing dad he was to me.  I sure do miss him.  It's been 11 years today that he moved to heaven with my mom.  What a blessing from the Lord he was in my life.  
I woke up early so got up, read my Bible and prayed, walked for 2 miles on the treadmill to good worship music.  Bill and I had oatmeal for breakfast.  He had appointments at the VA and also with our Insurance agent.  He had more discounts he wanted to give us, one being a military discount Yay!  We will save $86 dollars more every six months!  I joined the prayer session with Intercessors of America and listened to the amazing men and women of God talk about the elections and pray.  What a great time of prayer!  Bill came home just when I was trimming the tree in the front.  It was way overgrown.  He wanted to take over, but I told him no.  He picked up all the branches instead which was such a huge help.  Good teamwork.  We ate, then went to church for our prayer group. More prayer and praise to God.  The Holy Spirit moved in an amazing way.  Came home and started watching the election results.
Adam kept me informed that they were watching and what was happening by texting me.  He's the cutest!  The kids all voted.  Melissa and Bruce didn't do in person voting, so didn't get a picture of them.



 

No comments: