Friday, November 20, 2020

Friday, 11/20/2020...Charlie's surgery took 11 hours, but he came through it good! Praise God!

 

Peyton 

Isaac

Selfie of me and Bill on our walk

Got up early and was praying for Charlie's surgery to go well and for Sue to have peace while she waits.   We ate breakfast, then I walked a mile on the treadmill.  It was beautiful out, so I decided to walk the other mile outside later with Bill. Vikki and the kids came over.   The kids had a snack and then we played a round of 3-13 and will finish it next time they come.  I called Sue at 8:30 and she said Charlie's surgery started at 7:30.  She said he had a tear in his eye when they took him back.  The surgery was supposed to be done around 2.  Bill and I went for a 3 1/2 mile walk.  It was so beautiful out.  Sue called and said they found 3 white spots when doing the surgery, so they had to biopsy them and wait for the results before finishing the surgery.  The results came back and they weren't cancer, so they could finish the surgery.  Praise God it all went well, but ended up taking 11 hours.  Sue called us when he was in recovery and they were going to move him to a regular room.  Yay! I talked to Melissa a couple of times today.  Texted with Adam.  Face timed with Vikki.  Bill and I watched an Amish Movie in the evening.

No comments: