Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Tues., 11/17/2020, Peyton and Issac came in the morning, Vikki, Bill, the kids and I played 3-13

 

Peyton with Melissa's old baby doll

Bill, Isaac, Peyton and me! Vikki's new phone camera is amazing

These are the twins with twin expressions





I was going through some of Kimmy's old posts on her blog last night.  This is Jared who it looks like can be a twin with anyone lol!  I bet he can be a twin with a soap dispenser too! I got some laughs for sure!
Jared and Isaac

Adam and Jared

Jacob and Jared

Eli and Jared

Vikki didn't have to be to work until 9 this morning, so she brought the kids at 8:30.  I made her a cup of coffee and she had time to visit a little and drink it before leaving for work which was nice.  Bill dropped off the birch branch that fell from our tree in Misty's yard.  She makes lots of neat things so wanted it.  The kids and I worked on their spelling lessons.  They had 20 contractions today, and learned them really fast.  We did our reading after that.  We started a new book today and they did great reading it.  Vikki got done with work early, so we all played 3-13.  I was the big winner today!  I made Sloppy Joes for lunch.  Vikki and the kids left after that.  Bill put a new screen saver on my phone for me.  Texted with Adam some today.  Did some reading.  Labeled pictures.

2 comments:

Lela F Russell said...

Funny Jared pictures. Love the ones with kids. The soap dispenser still makes me laugh as well. He will never live that one down.

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

I think the Soap Dispenser will always be my favorite! What a fun person Jared is. We are so thankful to have him in our family! You sure raised a good son!