Saturday, November 28, 2020

Saturday, 11/28/2020...Decorated the tree, cleaned out the kernel burner, walked 2 miles, watched a movie


Love starting my reading in the morning with Kimmy & Jared's mugs.  Perfect size, perfect fit and perfect colors
Got the mantel cleared off and bottom shelves cleared off for Christmas decorations
Tubs with Christmas ornaments and decorations in them

Max showing how he is almost as tall as the tree
Max showing where he comes to on the tree.  He could easily reach to put the star on
Picture taken two years ago where Max had to stand on the arm of the couch to reach the top

Jack and his big bubble

Evan and his huge bubble
Melissa...they must take after their mom....look at her huge bubble

Evan got to put the star on their tree this year


All of our Christmas trees this year.  Lots of Sister/Aunt Debbie's Ornaments on our trees. They all look so beautiful! Vikki's had hers up for a while, Kimmy's family put theirs up last night, Melissa's family and we put ours up today!
 

Melissa's tree 

Kimmy's Tree 


Vikki's Tree 
My tree 

Did our morning routine.  Called Sue to see how Charlie was doing.  The Visiting Nurse was there, so she called me back.  The nurse said he is doing great and she didn't expect him to look as good as he did.  I dropped off some straws, as Charlie wants to try using straws to drink.  He feels like he is going to choke when he takes a drink, so he thinks this will help.  Adam sent me a picture of their pretty tree.  He also told me he and Jacob won at soccer.  Bill put some screws in the back of the treadmill that were missing.  It looks great and doesn't need duct tape any longer.  Bill and I got the lights on the tree.  I started working on the beads, but then the Kernel Burner quit and needed me to clean it. Boy was that a messy job today for some reason...worse then ever!  I even ended up saying I hate hate hate that job.  Usually it goes much easier.  Bill asked me to go for a walk with him.  We walked down our road and back which was 2 miles.  Finished the Christmas tree and watched a Christmas movie on Amazon Prime, called I Believe.    

No comments: