Monday, November 9, 2020

Monday, 11/9/2020, Worked on spelling with Peyton and Isaac then raked leaves,Walked with Melissa and Max,

 

Isaac after he surprised me and made his bed
Peyton after she surprised me and made her bed
Peyton and Isaac were such great helpers raking the leaves
Peyton having fun
Isaac having fun
They had fun jumping in the big pile

Hauling the big pile to the garden
Over halfway done
Peyton's way of raking...swing and push the leaves out
Peyton and Isaac by the big pile in the garden
Melissa, Max and I on our walk.  We had such a nice visit while we walked.  Max and I reminisced of our vacation to Yellowstone last year.  Happy memories to share!
Beautiful day out...73 degrees
Hailey and I enjoyed our visit
Hailey being silly

Adam with his new beautiful mug

I got up and shortly after Isaac came downstairs.  15 minutes later, Peyton was awake.  After breakfast we worked on learning spelling words.  They did really good.  We decided to surprise Papa and rake the leaves.  Isaac worked just like an adult.  He didn't want to take breaks or quit until the job was done.  He said it was fun when I thanked him for all of his hard work.  Peyton did a great job, but didn't have a very good rake, even though it was the one she wanted.  She still managed to get lots done with it.  She came up with the idea of swinging while pushing leaves away as she was swinging.  She's so fun and funny!  She was willing to take lots of breaks, but still was a very good helper.  They made the job easy.  I tried to pay them, but there was no way they were taking money they said because they just wanted to help.  Our grandkids are all so wonderful and amazing.  Bill came home and took the blower to the rest of the leaves that fell after we were done.  He got quite a few again and blew them to the garden.  They all got burned up.  Vikki took the kids home and worked on their school lessons.  I got to go to Melissa's and go on a nice walk with her and Max.  We had such a nice visit while we were walking.  Max and I talked about how our vacation to Yellowstone was so much fun.  Hailey was home when we got back and we all got to sit outside (it was 73 degrees) and visit more.  Lots of love in our visit today.  Adam showed me his new personal mug.  I borrowed a picture of him with his mug from Kimmy's blog, because I like it better than just the picture of the mug.  He looks so happy in it.  I talked for a long time to my best friend, Vikki!  We had such a nice chat.  We are missing each other with Covid going on, so calling each other more.  I was so sad to hear that our dear friend Phyllis Eaton passed away today.  We have so many memories of special times with her and her family.  She was one of the most loving and kind people I have ever known.  Our huge loss and heaven's huge gain!  We will see her again thanks to Jesus!  Vikki brought the kids back, and we watched a Full House.  Then we prayed, read the Bible and I got to tuck those blessings in bed.  I am blessed with such an amazing and wonderful family! 














No comments: