Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Wed., 11/11/2020, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENZIE! I LOVE YOU! HAPPY VETERANS DAY BILL! I LOVE YOU1

Happy 23rd Birthday Kenzie!  
Bill and Charlie got $15 off their meals at Apple Mountain.  We had the whole place to ourselves the whole time we were there which was nice with Covid.  We figured it would be a place that wouldn't have many people during the week.

Wonderful food and company to enjoy
My veteran hero and I


Bill's big fudge brownie with ice cream.  He did share with me.
Isaac and Peyton are spending the night 

Spent my time with the Lord, then called Kenzie to wish her a Happy Birthday.  Bill met Charlie to get their free breakfast at Bob Evans.  I picked up a few things at Jacks.  It was a good quiet time to go.  When I got home, Bill was home and wanted to go to Bed, Bath and Beyond to get his 25% off entire purchase for veterans.  We got some Christmas Shopping done.  We picked up some pizza's and delivered them to Melissa and the boys.  They were so cute waving to us through the windows.  We met Charlie and Sue at Apple Mountain at 4.  We were amazed no one else came to eat while we were there.  It is such a nice place.  Vikki came over and we made pizza buns and cabbage buns for Kenzie's Birthday Celebration tomorrow.  Peyton and Isaac spent the night.  I talked to Melissa quite a while, and she showed me the school project she and Evan have been working on.  So nice, but lots of work.  Evan explained it all to me when they face timed me.  Vikki had to make clay beavers with her kids, they had to paint them, and then draw their habitat and put it in a shoe box.  They had to collect some stuff from outside to put in too. These moms who are being school teachers are keeping busy.  We read our Bible, said our prayers and I tucked them into bed.  

No comments: