Thursday, November 5, 2020

Thurs., 11/5/2020...Schoolwork with Peyton and Isaac, then fun!!! Wes had his knee surgery

 

Peyton
Isaac and Peyton helping pick up sticks for Papa

Peyton making a leaf angel.  Her Barbie want to make one to ha ha!

Isaac making his leaf angel

The view out my window is beautiful


Our tree was absolutely beautiful with the sun shinning on it today
I thought this was so cute of Eli and Wyatt happily greeting each other, so I borrowed it from Kimmy

Isaac was already up when I came into the living room.  I read my Bible until Peyton got up.  We all ate breakfast, made beds and then started spelling.  Their words were hard this week, but they both did amazing learning them quickly.  We read our books after that.  They are reading with lots more expression now.  I love listening to them.  We played 3-13 and they both started off beating me.  I went out a couple of times and they both got lots of points so I ended up winning.  We ate lunch, and then went outside to enjoy the nice weather.  Peyton wanted to make leaf angels in the leaves.  Isaac decided to too and they both had fun.  We picked up sticks in the yard to help Papa.  Vikki got here and helped us finish.  They sure were good helpers and are such great kids!  We have so much fun when they stay here.  Bill mowed the grass.  I walked around our property a few times.  This weather is amazing.  I talked to Melissa for a while when I was making dinner.  We ate and then did a Zoom meeting with Faith Riders Officers.  Wes had his knee surgery today and it went well and he is doing good.  They just had to do a partial so that was great.  

No comments: