Saturday, November 14, 2020

Saturday, 11/14/2020, Painted primer on family room divider wall, then painted it, put wreath on mom and dad's grave

 

Put a coat of primer on the room divider Kimmy fixed

Got a coat of paint on after the Primer dried  I wish I would have taken a before picture.  Kimmy sure did a great job fixing it
Put a wreath on my mom and dad's grave


Isaac and Peyton finishing the puzzle at their house.  They love working on it.
I planted some Iris bulbs Bill's sister Angie sent me.  They were Angie and Bill's grandma's Irises


Got up at 7:30.  Spent time in worship, the Word and prayer.  Best way to start my day!  I painted a coat of primer over where Kimmy spackled.   I made another batch of burger buns.  Did some reading, then went outside and planted the Iris Bulbs that were Bill's grandmas.  I went to the cemetery and put a wreath up at my mom and dad's gravesite.  I sure do miss them!  I asked Jesus to tell them I miss them and love them so much.  When I got home, it was time to paint a coat of green paint over the primer.  It turned out so good.  I sure should have taken a before picture.  Bill told me how great it looked.  Thanks again Kimmy!  We watched a movie on Amazon Prime called "Anythings Possible".  It was very good.  There was a 10 year old who played the piano and sang amazing.  Very touching movie!

No comments: