Saturday, November 7, 2020

Sat. 11/7/2020, Bill got free oil change for car, Raked leaves, Walked 3 1/2 miles, Vikki and the kids came over


 

Kimmy and I split a small mum I had planted under some shrubs this spring.  It wasn't growing good so I moved it and gave her part of it.  We both have beautiful big mum plants now.  Kimmy's picture has the beautiful chicken in it.


My row of leaves to pick up.  I used the tarp method.

Bill used the blower for the other side of the yard.  He blew them all to the garden.  I used the leaf vacuum and did the deck until it ran out of gas.  Bill took over and used the blower on the deck. 
Bill burning the pile of leaves in the garden

Bruce, Melissa and the kids had some nice visitors today.  Bruce's mom and step dad came.  So nice they had such a warm beautiful day for an outside visit. 

I got up early so I could spend time worshipping, praying and reading before the day got busy.  Bill took our car in for a free oil change.  Veterans could all get a free oil change today.  So nice!  When he got home He did his Bible reading, and then we worked on picking up leaves outside.  He blew some into a row and I worked on picking them up with the tarp.  Loved being out in the fresh air on this warm day.   While I did that, Bill blew the leaves from the other side of the lawn to the garden.  When we got them all in a big pile, he burned them.  We ate lunch and relaxed for a while after that.  I made a big pot of chili.  We went for a 3 1/2 mile walk down our road.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac were driving down our road and stopped to talk.  They were coming to have chili with us.  Peyton and Isaac were waiting at the end of our driveway when we got to our house and came to greet us.  We all had chili...Vikki picked up  sour cream, chips and green onions for it. We watched a show on you tube where the guy picks up stuff from people's trash and turns in the aluminum, steel and copper to get money.  He gave a great testimony about how the Lord saved him at the end.  It was so good.  Adam texted me and said he is reading Romans and only has 190 more pages of the Bible to read.  I am so happy about that and so proud of him.  What a great kid!  Bill and I put Brandon Lake Worship on the television and worshipped.  Amazing worship!  Thank you Jesus!




No comments: