Sunday, August 28, 2022

8/29/22, Max, Eli, and Jacob had their first day of school today. Busy day picking garden, washing and delivering veggies, packing camper, shopping for camping trip,

Eli's first day in 7th grade
Jacob's first day in 12th grade
Max's first day in 11th grade.  Vader's first day with him at school!


Eli and Jacob...Eli is 12 and Jacob is 17.  Same height....both are tall  
Vader is Max's beautiful, smart service dog!  

Peyton and Isaac with Lucy.  This is the only picture I took today.  It was raining when I stopped at Melissa's.  I tried to yell and have Jack come back out by the garage so I could take a picture of him, but he didn't hear me.  The rain stopped by the time I got to Vikki's after stopping at Jack's and Aldi to get groceries.  It actually got sunny out.

I weeded the flower garden,  picked the veggies in the garden in the morning, washed the veggies and let them dry.  Lots of tomatoes, cucumbers and cherry tomatoes, and 1 green pepper.  I bagged some up for Lisa and her mom from church, Charlie and Sue and Vikki.
Bill was going to take the motorcycle to Sebewaing, but I checked the weather and saw it was supposed to storm.  I had him take my car instead.  I packed and got some things out in the camper.  I decided to wait until he got home so I could take the car grocery shopping.  I called him and he was going to be here in an hour.  He called me when he got to Saginaw and told me he was going to stop and fill my car up for me.  I was happy to hear that.  So sweet.  When he got home, it looked like it was going to storm out.  I checked and there were severe thunderstorm warnings until 5:30.  Bill didn't want me going out when it could storm (I didn't want to either)  I waited and left when the warnings were over.  I dropped off Lisa's veggies, then stopped and dropped off kale and and shoe insert Jack had left here, then went to Jack's.  I went to Vikki's and dropped her veggies off, then went to Aldi before it closed, and then to Kroger.  Kimmy called me while I was in Aldi to see how Max's day went.  I had texted Melissa earlier just to see how his day went.  He had a great day.  Kimmy and I were both happy that he did great.  The store was almost ready to close, so I told Kimmy I would call her back.  She was playing bed wars with the boys, so told me I didn't have to.  I sure wish I would have.  I wanted to hear how the boys first day went.  When I got home, I drove right back to the camper and unloaded the groceries we are taking with us.  Kit Kat wanted to come in with me, but I told her no cats allowed.  She scratched on the door and I gave her a spray of water.  That took care of that.  I messaged with Kenzie today. Got my goodnight text from Adam.  Made butterhorn dough so it can be in the refrigerator overnight like it says.  Read my Bible after that and then did my blog.  It's 1:01 and I am going to bed.


No comments: