Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Tues., 8/9/22, Bill took Adam to soccer tryouts, I took Melissa, Max and Vader for training, took Adam to evening soccer tryouts and picked him up, got gas for $3.67

 

Very cool coffee shop in Bay City the dog trainer for Vader took us too.  She was so nice!  We got to share all that God has done for Melissa and how God brought her and Bruce together.  She was so happy to hear their story.

Hailey was home when we dropped Max off
Me and Melissa while visiting on the deck.  We had such a nice time.

Eli, Jacob, Jack and Evan on the rail trail

Jack
Adam...he rode 16 miles on the rail trail today.  He forgot to take water with him, and stopped at a 7-11 to get a drink.  They didn't take Apple Pay so he couldn't get anything.  I told him when he got home he could have texted me and I would have come brought him something.  I gave him some money to keep on him for the next time.  I felt really bad for him.
Adam after he got home from his long ride

Bill got ready and took Adam to his soccer practice.  I got up early, read my Bible, ate and then left to pick up Melissa, Max and Vader.  Bruce has Covid still, so I took his place.  I drove their Oddesy and it drove great.  We got there, and the instructor had Max work with Vader to come sit on his foot, or sit against his leg when they shake.  Max did great.  Then she said Vader had to learn how to not be afraid of car washes.  She asked Melissa if her van needed washing.  I was beginning to panic a little, because I was the one who had to drive it.  When I bought my first new car, I was 18 and I took it through a car wash.  The guy motioned me in and gave me the ok sign.  Then when the car came out, there was a big dent in the fender.  I don't drive through car washes because of that incident.  The instructor decided she had a card to get as many car washes in a month that she wanted, so she drove Max and Vader in her vehicle.  It all went just fine.  Melissa and I visited in the van while they were gone.  Next we went to the cutest Coffee shop in Bay City.  It was called Harless + Hugh Coffee.  Melissa and I got Cafe Mocha's and blueberry muffins.  Max got a hot chocolate and a cookie. The instructor got coffee and kiesh.  Stuff  was expensive, but very good!  Vader did great at his training there and Max did great doing what he was supposed to do to train him.  We took Max and Vader home after that.  Melissa rode with me to come pick up the pretzels I got for them at Sam's Club.  We visited on the deck for a long time and had a great time while drinking our Starbucks coffee I made.  We talked to Kimmy while we visited too, which was nice.  Kit Kat sat by us for a long time so we gave her lots of attention.  I took Melissa home after a couple of hours, then came home and started making burgers on the grill, and also grilled some beets from the garden.  I used an onion from the garden too.  Bill and Adam loved the burgers.  I took Adam to his evening soccer tryouts, then picked him up when he was done.  He wants to keep staying with us, because he doesn't want to get Covid and not be able to make his soccer games.  We sure love having him stay with us.  We played Skip Bo and I won again.  The boys weren't too happy with me lol.  We watched some worship on the TV and then went to bed around midnight.


No comments: