Friday, August 12, 2022

Fri., 8/12/22, Made goulash, Went to lunch with Maddy, Went to Vikki's to see Kenzie, Adam rode his bike 20 miles, Went to Kimmy's

While picking the garden this morning

Maddy and I at the park across from the hospital
Adam rode his bike to Aunt Missy's.  Max and Vader were happy to see him
Vader in his vader costume for dog camp!  Such a beautiful dog!
Adam surprised Aunt Vikki and me and rode his bike to see us too! He rode 20 miles today.
Peyton, Lucy, Kenzie and Mylee
Isaac, Kenzie and Peyton...They sure look much bigger than Kenzie in this picture lol!
Vikki, Kenzie and me
Bruce talking to dad (sitting on the swing) and Max giving attention to Vader
Adam looking very handsome in his soccer jersey and shorts
Great team picture
Jacob, Jack, Eli, Jared, Adam, Evan (and Kimmy not pictured) brought their spaghetti outside to eat so I could visit with them.  I was too full of goulash to eat spaghetti. 
Evan, Jack and Eli having fun on the trees
Kimmy made me a delicious cup of coffee and served it in an amazing mug!



Pictures Maddy sent me of Brielle today!

We slept in this morning because Adam said he didn't have soccer practice.  I picked the garden, then went to Aldi to get stuff for goulash, and delivered some veggies from our garden to my friend Lisa from church.  I came home and made the goulash.  Adam woke up at about 11:30.  He ate a blueberry muffin, then he and Papa went and got Iain to go pick up a mouthpiece for football for him.  Maddy called to see if I could go to lunch with her, so I got ready and we went to the Saginaw Market Place.  She had corn on the cob with some special sauce on it and I had a pulled pork sandwich which was delicious.  We walked around and looked at things and then went outside to see what they had out there for sale.
She was supposed to be at the hospital at 3 to give baby Brielle who is still in the NICU, a bath.  She is getting better every day and even got to go in a crib today.  We waited on a park bench at the park across the street from the hospital until it was time for her to go in.  Her and her hubby are the only ones that can visit the baby.  Brian Pruitt was in the park singing, then talking to a group of people, who looked like hospital workers, and were sitting on chairs in the park.  He is an awesome man of God!  

I headed over to Vikki's to see Kenzie, but she had just left and took Peyton to 5 Below to shop.  Melissa sent me a picture of Adam visiting them on his bike, then Adam showed up at Vikki's to visit us.  He tried to connect with Hailey too at Old Navy, but it didn't work out.  Kenzie came and I was happy to see her.  We took pictures and visited, then Kenzie and I came to my house and I gave her some goulash in a container to take home and a pack of 4 blueberry muffins I had picked up in the morning.  Goulash is her favorite, so that's why I made it.  

I went to our Dick's to look for soccer socks that matched Adam's uniform and it took a while, but I looked at the far end and found a pair of Nike's that were hung in the worn place.  I face timed Kimmy and she said they were the right kind.  I was a little nervous about Adam when I came home and didn't see his bike in the garage.  I came in asking Bill if he heard from him, and Adam was sitting in the chair in the corner and said hi.  I sure was happy to see him.  He loved the socks.

Melissa, Bruce, Max and Vader stopped over for Bruce to pick up some wood.  Melissa and Vader came in the house for a while, then Max came in.  They were full, but I ate a bowl of goulash out on the deck, before I had to take Adam to practice.  Max was doing good with Vader.  After they left, Adam packed up his stuff, and we loaded my car.  Bill put the bike rack on and loaded Adam's bike.  We got to where they practice and no one was there,  We tried the other place they practice, but no one was there either.  Kimmy was talking to me on the phone and she and Jared looked it up and saw that Adam actually did have practice this morning, and there was no practice tonight.  Kimmy wanted Jared to meet me at Kohl's to get Adam and I tried to talk her in to just letting me bring Adam there.  I wanted to pick up some of the shirts like Vikki and I got for Kimmy and wanted to take them to her.  She said Jared already left and she couldn't catch him, so he met us there and got Adam and his stuff. I went in and found some shirts, then headed to Kimmy's.  I had such a nice time there, visiting and enjoying watching the boys play on the trees.  I got to see the lambs the boys are showing in the fair, all sheared and looking great.  Kimmy and Jared are always so fun to be around.  The cup of coffee tasted so good.


No comments: