Friday, August 5, 2022

Fri., 8/5/22, Jack and Evan tested positive for Covid, We all packed up and left BayShore, Tried new ice cream place

Peyton and Isaac at McDonalds on the way home
Vikki and Peyton eating ice cream at Brandt's Farm Market
Me, Peyton and Papa eating ice cream

Everyone got ready and went to their classes in the morning.  We had yummy cookies and coffee between classes, then Kimmy came for the last class.  We went to our camper afterward, and Bruce told us that Evan and Jack had just tested positive for Covid.  We decided to pack up right away and leave then.  We were going to leave in the evening.  Kimmy, Vikki, Adam, Bill, me and all our kids camping with us, pitched in and helped so it went fast.  Adam stayed at BayShore with Hailey.  Kimmy took Evan and Jack with her and Eli to keep them, so Melissa wouldn't catch Covid.  Kimmy and family had all just had it in Copper Harbor, so were unlikely to get it now. Papa emptied the camper, then drove the camper home. Vikki and the kids came with me, so we left before Bill was done. We stopped at McDonalds and got some food, and saw Bill go by with the camper.  
When we got home we found out that Kit Kat had snuck in the garage before we left for BayShore and was locked in there without any food or water.  Poor Kit Kat.  I felt so bad.  She had used a garbage bag on the floor to go potty on, since she didn't have any litter.  I'm thankful we got so much rain, because she must have drank some that came under the garage door with the 4 inches we got.  She sure was happy to see me and very loving all the rest of the day.  She sure did eat too. Kim Reminder came for a swim.  She had asked me yesterday if it was ok if she came after work.  She swam and I helped unload some things.  Vikki unloaded her stuff, then left.  I sat and visited with Kim while she was in the pool.  Kit Kat caught a chipmunk while Kim was here.  She was sad about it, but I was happy.  They are sure destructive critters.  I went for a swim when Kim left.  It sure felt good.  Then Bill and I went to Adam Curry's graduation party.  We had a great time and sat with a young guy who was on fire for God.  I was talking to him, and he quoted at least 6 scriptures the evangelist at BayShore had taught on.  It was amazing and was such a confirmation.  I love God's Word and those who follow it.  I had a chance to pray over Adam before I left because he was having anxiety.  The evangelist had anointed Bill and I for prayer the night before, and God gave an opportunity right away.  Adam has always been a favorite of mine, so I was happy when he shared with me what was going on.  I'm trying harder to follow the Holy Spirit in me since hearing such great messages at BayShore.  Vikki called earlier and was swimming at our house.  I thought she still might be there, but when we got there, she had left already.  I called her and she and Peyton were at a little farm marked that just opened up a few miles from us.  We met them there and were happy to have ice cream together.
It sure was yummy.  When we got home, Bill helped me, and we got the camper unloaded before Hailey brought Adam here.  I wanted to have it done before he got here, because I know he planned on helping me.  I know he was really tired from all that was going on at BayShore, so was happy he could just get home and rest.  He's staying with us so he doesn't get Covid before his soccer tryouts.  He has worked hard to make the team.




 

No comments: