Thursday, August 11, 2022

Thurs. 8/11/22, Went to Birch Run, We Took Adam to soccer tryouts, Went to Riverside, picked up Adam, went to Vikki's, Adam to soccer tryouts at 6.

Out the window at breakfast at Riverside today.  I didn't get the river in the picture, but everything was just beautiful

Kit Kat sleeping by me while I read my Bible

Adam after soccer tryouts.  He and lots of his friends made it on the team.  Now just the team will be practicing.  He was laughing at me and pointing because I parked across 3 lines and not in between the lines like I was supposed to.  However, I was the only car there.

Bill and I got up early so we could be down to Camping World by 9 when it opened.  I wanted to make it back in time to take Adam to Soccer tryouts by 11.  We got waited on right away and Bill ordered our new awning.  It took a while for all of the paperwork, so he told me I could walk around to look at stuff while he waited.  On the way home, Adam texted me that a friend of his told him soccer was at 10:30, not 11.  We were going to stop in Bridgeport for doughnuts and were just getting off the exit when he texted, so we just stayed on and headed to pick him up.  We picked him up, then we drove him to Midland.  He was only 1 minute late which was amazing.  Bill and I went to  Riverside for a yummy breakfast.  When we finished, it was time to go back and get Adam.  After we dropped Bill off, Adam and I went to Vikki's to hang out for a while and play Skip Bo.  Vikki, Isaac, Adam and I played.  I was the winner again.  Poor Adam.  We had fun at Vikki's.  We got home, and I made dinner because Adam likes to eat a couple of hours before soccer.  Bill and I had BLT's and Adam had an egg and bacon sandwich, then also had two fried eggs.  I dropped him off at 6.  Kimmy and Jared had a parent meeting before their practice.  Adam wasn't getting out until 9, so I went shopping at Kohl's for something for baby and some tops on sale for $5 for me.  Adam texted that he was out early.  I told him I was in town, so I would be there quick.  I didn't count on getting lost.  Siri helped me out real fast and I got back on track.  He laughed when I picked him up and didn't park right.  He was directing me into the lines and being really funny.  Sure love that boy.  When we got home, we had ice cream, then played Skip Bo.  ADAM WAS THE WINNER!  Yay!  It was a very fun day, and we sure love having Adam stay with us.  Jack and Evan were much better today, so I am really happy about that.  Kimmy and Jared are really taking good care of them and letting them have lots of fun too.


 

No comments: