Monday, August 15, 2022

Monday, 8/15/22, Went to the fair to watch the Russell grandkids show their sheep, Melissa, Hailey and I went to BayShore to visit Bruce, Max and Vader

 

Jacob showing his sheep



Adam showing his sheep



Eli showing his sheep


Evan and Jack
Adam, Eli and Jacob
Claire and Adam 



Melissa and Hailey out at the point
Hailey and Nana
Hailey and Melissa
Max and Vader


Bruce, Melissa, Max, Vader and Hailey
Peyton in her new room
Peyton and Hailey
Isaac with his treasures

Went to the fair to watch the boys show their sheep.  I loved watching them.  They did a great job.  Adam's sheep acted up, but he didn't have much time to really work with him with being at Copper Harbor, being at BayShore, then staying with us so he didn't get Covid and could go to his soccer tryouts.  Eli got 6th place and Jacob got 3rd place. This judge was the quickest judge I've seen there.  He didn't even take time to talk to the kids and give them pointers.  Really weird.  Jack and Evan were happy to see them show their sheep. Jack tested negative for Covid today. Yay! Evan had just a very light line, so probably will test negative next time. It took a long time to see all the sheep today because there were almost double the sheep from last year.  I watched all of it except when the boys showed their sheep in the group of sheep born in Midland.  I had to leave to take Melissa and Hailey to BayShore to take a heater for the tent.  I didn't want Bruce to make a trip home, where he has been so busy, and has been also having to deal with Covid himself.  Kimmy and Jared are such a great aunt and uncle to have the boys this long and still want to keep them.  What a great family we have!  I picked Melissa and Hailey up, and we went to McDonalds and used our codes to get some deals for lunch.  We ate while we traveled to BayShore.  We had a nice time visiting with Bruce and Max, walking out to the point, and playing carpet ball.  Of course, Hailey found some friends to say hi to.  I am thankful she has helped there so much and got to know people.  We left around 4.  We stopped at Vikki's on our way back to visit for a few minutes and look at the rooms she changed around.   Rody was working on a graduation book for some friends of his, daughter he took.  He does beautiful photography.  He gave me Maddy and Alec's pictures he took so I could give them to Alec today when he stops over.  Rody did a great job on them too.  I took Melissa and Hailey home, and showed Melissa how to use her new shampooer like mine.  She started shampooing her carpets and I headed home.  She really likes the way the shampooer works and how light it is.  Kimmy, Vikki and I have one just like it and it does the best job on our carpets.  

Bill and I had goulash when I got home.  We changed the old sheets on the bed because his side ripped.  We put a new set on that Charlie and Sue had given us because they don't have a king size bed any longer.  

I sat outside and read my Bible more and gave Kit Kat attention.  Watered some flowers and plants.  Then Bill and I sat on our recliners and had some red licorice for a snack.  

  


No comments: