Saturday, August 27, 2022

Sat., 8/27/22, Bill went to motorcycle event Jacob and Adam slept in, Went to Amanda's shower, Kimmy, Vikki and Melissa came over

 

Amanda and Debbie
Cousins

Me, Amanda, Debbie, Shani and Kimmy
Vikki and Peyton




Amanda and Peyton
Debbie, Alex's mom, Amanda and Alex's sister

Amanda opening the rest of her gift from me
Peyton blowing bubbles at her house when we stopped there
Peyton trying out this comfy lounger at Costco
Peyton eating a hot dog at Costco...It was twice as big as a regular hot dog...for $2.96, we both got a hot dog and a big pop.  I hadn't planned on eating, but when we got up to the counter to pick our order up, we saw it was a two for one deal
We sat in chairs watching Kimmy bondo Vikki's car and visiting
Evan...it was dark out and my camera does a weird timing thing...doesn't turn out clear


Jacob and Adam slept in.  I got ready for the shower, then wrapped the gift and filled out the card.  Bill went with Faith Riders to Owosso for their Vintage Bike show.  Jared brought Kimmy, and picked up Jacob and Adam.  I had given the boys a treat, so I gave Eli a Kit Kat Bar when he came.  Kimmy and I left to pick up Vikki and Peyton and headed to Frankenmuth for Amanda's baby shower.  Melissa stopped in at the shower to tell Amanda hi but couldn't stay.  Shani sat with us at our table which was nice.  Amanda got lots of nice things for the baby.  The food was really good and the cupcakes and special cookies were too.  After the shower, we stopped at Vikki's and planted the mum Peyton won at the shower.  Kimmy, Peyton and I went to Lowes and got Bill's birthday present from her, Vikki and Melissa.  Vikki drove to my house and then we got there shortly after.  Kimmy worked on the other side of Vikki's car fixing it.  We sat and visited with her.  Peyton and I headed to Costco's so I could get Bill's birthday gift.  She was fun to shop with and look at things.  We got a famous Costco hotdog and a drink when we were done.  When I got home, he was out in the shed, so I put the gifts down in the basement so he wouldn't see them.  Melissa and Evan came over to visit while Kimmy worked on the car too.  Peyton and Evan had fun playing together.  I baked a birthday cake for Bill after everyone left.  Tomorrow we celebrate his 74th Birthday. I sure am thankful God gave him to me.  

No comments: