Thursday, August 25, 2022

Thurs., 8/25/22, Took Peyton and Isaac to school, Kimmy, Jacob and Eli came to Vikki's to visit her, I joined them,

 

Tallest sunflowers we've ever had


Jacob enjoying his Italian Sandwich at Tony's...It was huge...this is the half he couldn't eat and brought home
Eli, Jacob, me and Papa...we all got burgers and fries except Jacob.  His sandwich looked amazing.  I couldn't believe he would eat everything they put on it.  I was impressed.
Eli giving Kit Kat some attention.  I had to get him the squirt bottle because she got too playful and was trying to bite
Hailey having fun with Evan before she leaves for college tomorrow
Jack and Hailey giving goodbye hugs
Jack, Hailey and Evan...they gave her lots of kisses
Evan and Hailey hugging goodbye
Adam playing with his team down in Lansing.
Adam is an excellent soccer player!  I can't wait to go to a game around here.  Love seeing Kimmy's pictures and videos

I got up early and stopped to get gas on my way to pick the kids up for school.   I sure enjoy my ride with them in the morning.  Kimmy called and was headed to Vikki's to visit her since she can't go anywhere.  I packed up the avocado, chicken lunchmeat, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and wraps and headed there.  We visited, then made wraps for lunch.  Eli ate pizza that Kimmy brought for him.  He ate some bacon I cooked too.  

After lunch, Kimmy washed some glue off the walls from wallpaper that was taken down.  Vikki didn't want her to work, so she came and visited with us.  Vikki took her and the boys through the house by them that is empty.  Rody came home on his lunch hour.  I left at 2 to get Peyton and Isaac.  I loved hearing about their day on the way home.  I packed up the food at Vikki's and Jacob, Eli and I headed to my house.  They are spending the night tonight.  Yay!

We went to Tony's for dinner.  Eli hasn't gone there with us before, so we wanted him to try it.  He loved it.  Jacob loved his huge Italian sandwich too.  We all loved our burgers and fries.  We were too full for dessert, so will have ice cream later, after Jacob gets home from his Clarinet practice with some people from the Midland Symphonic Band.  Afterwards,  we had our ice cream and then played Skip Bo.   Jacob and I were partners and we beat Bill and Eli.  They were ahead and then we had a come back.  We watched War Room after that.









No comments: