Monday, August 8, 2022

Monday, August 8, 2022, Happy 24th Anniversary Melissa and Bruce, Adam had soccer tryouts,

 

Yay, Maddy came home today.  She was sad that Brielle had to stay, but was able to go up and hold her and give her lots of love!

Kit Kat playing 
Love having Adam stay with us
Hailey
Bill and Adam enjoying our first corn from the garden

Took Adam to soccer tryouts in the morning. Kimmy met us there with Adam’s big water jug.  Yay, they had a road closed sign up at the corner.  They are fixing the awful dip that was in our road at the other end.  Finally after all our calls, they are getting at it.   Maddy messaged me and sent me some beautiful pictures of the baby.  Maddy got to leave the cardiac unit and go home today.  Baby Brielle has to stay until she can get off the c pap in the NICU.  I went to Sam’s Club and picked up some Nesquik chocolate milk for Bruce and Melissa.  Dropped it off at their house and then headed to pick Adam up at noon.  We stopped and Adam got a frappe’ and burger from McDonald’s.  When we got home, he went with Papa to run some errands.  I made chicken and potatoes on the grill, and we each had a ear of corn from the garden.  I went to Sam’s again to get protein drinks for Bill and Adam. I also remembered to check to see if they had frozen pretzels for Melissa.  I forgot this morning.  They had them, so I picked some up for them.  I got home, then left to take Adam to soccer tryouts from 7-9 p.m. Jared met me there and put Adam's bike on my bike rack.  Adam is going to ride the rail trail tomorrow. Came home and hung out til it was time to pick him up.  It only takes about 15 minutes to get to where he goes.  I went back to pick him up, and timed it just right.  The kids were all just coming out of the gate and there was Adam.  He hopped in the car and off we went.  We played 3-13 when we got home.  Papa won, Adam came in second and I was the big loser.  We are waiting for Adam to get out of the shower now to play Skip Bo.  He loves our new shower and stays in for like a half hour.  He's so cute when he tells us how much he likes it.  Will have to post our our Skip Bo game went tomorrow.  

No comments: