Monday, August 22, 2022

Monday, 8/22/22, Delivered veggies in the morning, spent time at Vikki's, Went to Melissa's and visited with her and Hailey,

Selfie me and Melissa took
Isaac
Peyton and Isaac playing
Evan
Evan...he used to look little in this tree...now he sure is looking big
Peyton

Peyton looking pretty with her new haircut
 
Bill went with Charlie for coffee at Tim Hortons.  I put my muck boots on and picked the garden.  I washed and bagged veggies up for Charlie, Lisa, and Vikki and then went and delivered them.  I had such a nice visit with Sue on her porch.  I haven't talked to her in a while so it was sure nice to catch up.  She is doing so good with her walking after hip surgery, but is having trouble with her knees.  Talked to Lisa for a few minutes outside too.  She invited me to a ladies outing at church, but I had too much going on.  Next, I stopped at Melissa's and visited with her a few minutes.  Then I went to Vikki's and stayed at her place for a while.  She let me do a few things to help her.  I will be glad when she is feeling good again and can do what she is used to doing.  No fun going through that.  Isaac helped me fill her bird feeders and sure was an amazing help.  I didn't have to do much at all.  Isaac played the piano for me and plays so good.  I love listening to him.  He sure has a gift.  

I grilled chicken with green peppers and onions, and warmed up the rest of the grilled potatoes from last night.  Also cooked corn on the cob.  YUM!  Bill had an elder's meeting in the evening.  I went to Sam's Club to get ink for our printer so he can print off some things for the State Rally he is planning. I forgot my phone which had the number of the ink I needed, so guessed.  I had the right one in my hand and at the last minute, I switched it for a different one.  I should have stuck with my first choice.  I have to return it for the right one tomorrow now.  I stopped at Melissa's afterwards and visited with her and Hailey.  I got to see more stuff Hailey got for her apartment.  She's getting excited now that she's texted with her roommates and went to church where she'll be going.  Her friends that go there, heard she was there and told her they want her to be on their worship team.  I am so happy.  We've prayed for God to open a door, because Hailey loves to worship.  God is on the move!  

 

No comments: