Thursday, May 7, 2015

National Day of Prayer. May 7, 2015

Kenzie spent the night.  So nice that she drives herself to school now. 


Bill, Marti, Bev, Dave and Keith at National Day of Prayer.  So good to pray for our nation with other believers.  It was an amazing time of prayer.


Dave Strong, Jim Gabriel and Mark Eisenlord were 3 of the speakers/prayer leaders.

These two cuties had so much fun in the sprinkler.  Never saw kids love the sprinkler so much and play in it so long and not complain about it being too cold.  They were so fun to watch.


Peyton by the first sprinkler we tried.

Peyton and Isaac running to jump over the second sprinkler we tried.



Now they were on their 3rd sprinkler.  Love Peyton's expression.


More sprinkler fun!

Love this cutie and this picture!  Her hair was so beautiful with all the long curls.

Love this cutie and this picture too!


Kenzie spent the night so I woke her up a 6 a.m.  As is her usual Nana routine, she asked if she could sleep 10 more minutes.  Then 10 more minutes.  She got up after that and got ready for school.  She was ready to go out the door at 7:15 a.m., which is earlier than when I take her to school.  Spent time praying for our nation as soon as I got up.  Also spent time outside reading the Bible because it was so nice outside.  From 10-10:30 I prayed for BayShore Camp because I had signed up to take that segment.  Right after that I left to go to Catherine's for a hair cut.  Her mom was there visiting from GA.  We had a nice visit.  I took her one of my dangles I have been making and she really liked it.  She showed me the baby's room which is really pretty.  She also showed me all the adorable baby clothes hanging in the closet.  I asked Sarah if she was aiming for Mother's Day and she said no, she wanted to have the baby today.  After I was done there, I headed to Vicky Taylor's house to help her pack and clean.  Lots of work to do there.  Picked up coney dogs, came home and dad and I ate.  Vikki called and she and the kids came over so the kids could play in the sprinkler.  Loved watching them have so much fun.  We rode our motorcycle to Biggby's for our Faith Rider's Officer's meeting. 
Vikki was ahead of us.  When we got on Bay Road, we got along side of them and the kids were really waving to us.  So cute!  Dad did a great job leading the meeting.  Looking so forward to tomorrow when I watch Eli and pick up Adam at school.

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Uncle Jared used to wake Kenzie up by carrying her outside. Haha