Friday, May 29, 2015

The woods cleaned out and looking good!  I took this picture late so it's kind of dark.

A big thank you Kimmy for all of your help cleaning our woods out with dad.  It looks amazing.  Wish I would have taken a before picture.  Dad even thanked the Lord for all you did to help when he prayed at dinner.  You worked so hard and did such a great job.  Thank you Thank you! 

I went to walk 2 miles at Sports Zone this morning.  Dad had me call Kimmy to see if she would drop Eli off at Sports Zone to see him and Tony.  She said Eli was pretty excited to go there.  After I got home, Kimmy came.  She wanted to see the flowers I planted that she gave me so we walked to the woods.  It wasn't long and she talked me into working on cleaning the woods out.  Vikki and the kids came over too. I worked a little went in to cook chicken for our chicken salads.  I also made the salad up.  Kimmy and dad kept at it.  At lunch time, the kids ate spaghetti while we had our salads.  Then Kimmy and I went back out to work some more.  Bill came out later too.   The girls left for home and I took a nice nap.  Woke up and we had spaghetti for supper.  Bill and I went for a ride and got an ice cream cone.  We got caught in a downpour where Bill could hardly see to drive.  Glad it didn't last long.  Worked on some charm dangles and put one in a bag for Hannah's shower tomorrow.  Also went to Kroger's and got a Target gift card.  Vikki has been working on slippers for her and they are beautiful.  Also have 3 dish cloths for her.  Excited to go to the Gager's house for her shower tomorrow. 
Isaac, Eli and Peyton sure loved jumping on the trampoline. They are pretty good at it now.

Isaac, Eli and Peyton

Took this picture from Kimmy.  Love this pic of the boys on their last day of school.  Love Jacob's new glasses too.

5 comments:

Kimmy said...

I should have sent some chapstick for you to give to Hannah. Mrs Gager did a nice job on that cake!

Kimmy said...

I should have sent some chapstick for you to give to Hannah. Mrs Gager did a nice job on that cake!

Kimmy said...

Guess I posted that twice somehow

Kimmy said...

I thought I posted this on today's post. Weird. I had fun working in the woods yesterday! Love ya!!

Vikkis Blog said...

I thought about asking you, but I forgot. :(