Thursday, May 21, 2015

Love this picture of my girls and Evan, Peyton and Isaac.  The girls were sitting in the trampoline visiting while the kids played in it.  So cute!

Melissa, Kimmy, Vikki and I walked the rail trail today with these cuties.

Peyton driving the car and Kenzie driving the scooter.

Nice that Peyton fits on this this year.

Isaac does too!  He could even pedal by himself.





Bill doing Kurt Neuwirth's rehearsal for his wedding

Kurt and Jane walking in with Rich behind

This is a little blurry but thought it was cute how she is looking at him.


Hailey (the bride to be) and her dad.


During the rehersal!




2nd time around!!!









Carrie and her fiancé coming down the aisle.  They get married in July!






Got up at 6 and woke Kenzie for school.  She always wants to sleep 10 more minutes, then 5 more minutes.  After that she gets up and since she drives her car, I haven't had to remind her when it's time to leave.  She has been ready ahead of time and out the door on her own.  Yay Kenzie.  After she left I made a salad up for today when the girls come, and also to send some to Chuck and Sue with their meal I am going to make.  I got ready and then cut up some rhubarb.  I was just going to wipe down the tables outside, when Kimmy came walking to the house from the shed.  She brought me some perennials to plant so we did that right away.  So nice! We visited and she helped me cut up the rest of the rhubarb.  Thanks Kmmy!!!  I came in and made pie crust for 2 pies.  Kimmy helped me with that too.  Vikki came with the kids and shortly after Melissa came with Evan.  The girls had fun visiting on the trampoline and outside while I cooked up some chicken breast for our salads.  Kimmy helped me make PB&J sandwiches for the 3 kids and then we dished up our salads and put chicken on top.  We ate outside since it was so nice out.  After lunch we went to the rail trail on Shattuck and walked for 20 minutes each way.  Peyton, Isaac and Evan did really good.  They did get some horsey rides from Kimmy.  We went to the gas station afterwards and Kimmy and Vikki got gas.  They got $1.00 off which was great.  When we got back to my house, Melissa had to leave to get the kids.  Kimmy had to leave shortly after.  We dug up some perennials for her to take home and plant too.  Vikki watched the kids ride their bikes, the go cart and Kenzie rode the scooter.  Then they played basketball. The girls helped me peel potatoes.  I made mashed potatoes and meat loaf for Chuck and Sue to go with their salad.  I made an extra meatloaf, so Dad and Vikki ate some with some mashed potatoes.  I left to take Chuck and Sue their food.  When I got back Vikki had my entire mess in the kitchen cleaned up and dishes done.  Thank you Vikki.  Went to Hailey and Kurt's Rehearsal in Midland.  We had a very nice time.  Got home at 9:30 and put our pie in the oven.  Kimmy's crust is so easy to make and very yummy.

4 comments:

Kimmy said...

Kimmy's crust? I've never thought of it as my crust. To me its Lela's crust - haha. Had a great day! Thanks for the perennials! Love ya!!

Kimmy said...

Oh, and the salad was so yummy!

Vikkis Blog said...

That pic of us on the trampoline is really cute! I didn't think I would like it! It was such a fun day! I loved the salad too! So much that I made chicken and made the same salad today. Haha

mom s said...

Fun day. So glad you all liked the chicken salad. Yes, Kimmy it is your crust to me. Ha Ha