Tuesday, May 26, 2015



Vikki and dad working on the bolts of the basketball hoop




.kk,
Peyton and Isaac 




Peyton loved going in the trailer.

Bill tilling up a spot for Vikki's garden.  He's such a good daddy!

Went to our weekly breakfast.  There were quite a few there today.  After breakfast Bill had a VA appt. so he took me to Vikki's to walk with her.  We walked for 45 minutes and then went back to her house and drank a cup of coffee.  Peyton showed me her shiner she got when she was playing with Kenzie.  Vikki showed Bill where she wanted he garden.  We left there and headed to Boehler's to get our plants and garden stuff.  We came home and I planted the flowers.  The garden was a little too wet and Kenzie had to work.  She is going to help us if it works out with her schedule.  It was so humid out, I was sweating while planting the flowers.  I took a little walk down the road and then saw Bill was home so came back.  We loaded the Rototiller and basketball hoop and went to Vikki's for dad to till her garden and set up the basketball hoop.  Kenzie left for work.  We came home and I started fixing dinner.  Vikki called so I rode with her to pick up the fencing she got off Craig's list.  We had lots of laughs.  Came home and worked on the Newsletter for Faith Riders.  Kenzie got here at about 8:15 and is spending the night.  Loved having my fit bit Bill got me yesterday to keep track of my food, water, steps, etc.  So much fun!  Vikki and I have a challenge tomorrow.

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

Wow so much time I got to spend with you today! I love it! Thank you mom and dad for everything! I love you both!