Sunday, May 10, 2015

The boys having fun getting Uncle Bruce!


The boys watching Finding Nemo.  Jared and Kenzie in the rocking chair.


We finally got to go to Culver's to see Kenzie at work.  She did a great job waiting on us.  Such a cutie.

This is her 4th day working.  She is amazing.  

Made a dangle out of the charms Vikki got me.  It is so cute in person.  

This magnifying light stand that Vikki and family got me made making dangles so much easier.  Thank you so much!


Love this pot Kenzie decorated for me.  Can't wait for the flowers to come up.  Thank you so much Kenzie! xoxoxoxo


Love this pot Jacob made too.  It's beautiful!  Love the pretty orchid plant too!  Thank you so much Jacob! xoxoxoxo


We went to church this morning.  We all sat in our row together.  Jack sang a Mother's song with the preschoolers and his kindergarten class.  Sounded so cute.  The motions were adorable. I am so blessed to have wonderful daughter's and so proud of the Mother's they are.  Happy Mother's Day to you Melissa, Kimmy and Vikki.  You make my heart so happy by the way you love your children and are raising them to be loving and respectful.  Love how you are teaching them to love the Lord above all.  After church we picked up pizza's from G's and then came home.  Each family was bringing their favorite pizza, etc.  Vikki, Rody and the kids were here first.  Opened my gifts from them because Rody had to leave because he had to work.  Got a wonderful, beautiful card that Rody picked out.  It played Blessed Assurance when you opened it.  What a sweet son in law.  Then I got the magnifying light stand which was amazing.  I didn't know they made such a thing.  What a help that is when I made my dangles.  Also got beautiful charms to make them.  Thank you all so much!  Ate a piece of pizza with them before Rody left.  Then Melissa, Bruce and family got here.  Right after they got their food out, Kimmy, Jared, and family got here.  I ate another piece of pizza with them.  Got lots of love and hugs from my sweet family today.  I am so blessed.  I got a beautiful card and plant from Melissa, Bruce, Hailey, Max, Jack and Evan.  I hung it outside right away. Thank you so much.  Then I sat on the couch and Eli gave me a wonderful card he made, Adam gave me a wonderful card he made, and Jacob gave me a wonderful card he made.  They did an amazing job on the cards.  Jacob gave me the beautiful plant in the gorgeous pot he made.  I had to shut my eyes while he got everything ready.  Then I read the card Kimmy made from the whole family.  So sweet and it had an I tunes card taped in it.  Thank you Kimmy, Jared, Jacob, Adam Eli.  I bought music for my I phone right away so I can listen to it as I do my walking.  What a great day.  We played pictionary with was so much fun.  Hard competing with Jared, Vikki and Melissa.  Melissa Over won of course!  That gave us a good laugh when she said that.  Kimmy was busy fixing my computer so she didn't get to play too much with me.  She did play with Melissa, Vikki, Jared and all the kids while I was making mac and cheese.  After everyone left, Vikki, Peyton, Isaac, Bill and I went to Culver's to see Kenzie.  She was on cash register.  Did a great job taking our order.  Then her boss let her be done and come sit with us because she hadn't taken a break.  She had a concrete mixer with us.  Such a fun and wonderful day with my family that I love.

2 comments:

Vikkis Blog said...

It sure was a fun day...I see you call it dictionary...haha I called it pictionary. Hahaha
It sure was funny when Melissa Over won! She's really good at it! Hailey was pretty good too!
Sure was fun going to Culivers to see Kenzie! Next time I'm doing it earlier so my kids aren't crazy acting!

mom s said...

Funny...I guess I need a dictionary to play it.m