Monday, May 25, 2015

Happy Memorial Day!!! Thank you to all of our fallen soldiers and all of the brave people who have served in the military.

Three siblings having fun on the slide at Outdoor Adventures

Happy landings!

Fun with Jacob, Adam, Mykenzie, Isaac and Peyton in the pool.  Fun with Eli too but I goofed and took the picture before Eli was in the pool evidently.  
Sleeping Beauty!  I guess swimming must have tuckered her out!



Went to Sports Zone and walked a mile, then Bill came up and walked with me to finish his laps.  I also did chest compressions and total abdominal machines.  On my way home, I called Kimmy to see what was going on for the day, and she said they were planning on going to Outdoor Adventures to swim for the day and so was Vikki.  I decided to go too. Bill didn't want to go.  I called Melissa and they couldn't go either.  I came home, packed grapes, a banana, cheetos, my water bottle, and put my swimming suit on.  I stopped in Pinioning to get a sub sandwich because they were taking lunches with them.  Vikki and the kids were the first to get there, I got there next and then Kimmy and family.  The kids were at the playground and Isaac came running to give me a hug.  Next Peyton called me over and gave me a hug.  I had to get that 3rd kiddo (Kenzie) going to give me her hug.  Vikki was quicker than her.  Kenzie wanted to swim while Vikki waited for Kimmy so I went with her.  We got in the pool and then in the Jacuzzi.  We looked up and saw Vikki signaling us through the window that they were going to eat.  Yikes!  That meant Kenzie and I had to change our wet suits to go out to the main room.  We did and shared my towel because she didn't have hers with her, it was in her mom's bag.  Went out and got hugs from Adam and Eli.  Jacob was in the van.  He gave me a big hug in the pool when he came in.  We swam for a long time and had lots of fun other than Kenzie swimming under my legs and picking me up on her shoulders and bringing big nana out of the water for all to see.  That stinker.  Such fun grandkids and kids!  Great day!  I left when I saw it was pouring outside and they were still in the water.  I wanted to get home to Bill, but I'm sure glad I went.  Bill got me a Fitbit today.  So excited to use it tomorrow.  It took me a while, but I got it set up finally and synced to my phone.  I lost the battery when I first started.  It fell down the chair.  Bill and I turned the chair upside down, sideways one way and then the other.  We looked everywhere with our flashlights, but couldn't find it.  I was praying and I asked Vikki to pray.  We finally gave up and sat the chair upright.  I checked one more time down the side where I dropped it and moved my hand forward and out it popped. Sure did thank the Lord.  I moved to the table after that.


1 comment:

Kimmy said...

So glad you decided to come! It was a great day to go swimming.