Monday, May 18, 2015

Peyton and Isaac

Happy Birthday to Adam!  I thought about my sweet boy all day!  Can't believe he is 8 years old.  Can't believe grandma's been gone that long either.  What a great memory of her waiting to see him and how she cried with joy when she heard he was named after Grandpa Adam.  Wish she could be here to see what a wonderful boy he is.  Wish she could see all the wonderful great grandchildren she has and how sweet they all are.  I sure miss her hugs.  I went to Sports Zone this morning and walked 2 and 1/2 miles and rode the bike a mile.  Then after I got home, I went to Vikki's and walked another 2 miles.  We had fun especially when we went by Misty's and the whistles began.  Vikki would whistle and then Misty would whistle back.  It was pretty warm out but we did have quite a bit of shade to walk in.  When we got back to Vikki's we sat and relaxed on her swing and watched the kids play.  Came home and got excited because I thought Kenzie's car was in my drive way.  Didn't realize it was Jared's.  I thought it might be Kurt Neuwirth's.  Didn't even get to see Jared because I didn't know it was him until he had left.  I ate left over pizza from last night at G's and I made Bill a couple of hamburgs, baked potatoes, and corn.  I only ate 1 piece of my pizza.   It was delicious.  Then we went to drop off some more Run For the Son Money to Bill and Sabrina's.  Then we went to the Dollar Tree and bought more stuff for the vets for tomorrow night.  Went to Walmart and picked up Jacob and Adam's birthday gifts Kimmy ordered for me.  Thank you Kimmy!  Then we headed over to Old Navy to get $5 flag shirts to wear tomorrow night and the 4th of July.  Came home and I packed up the 4 bags we needed to fill yet.  Excited about tomorrow night when we deliver them and help with the Bingo.  Bill used to love it when he was a patient and got to go play bingo.  He was so funny.





2 comments:

Vikkis Blog said...

That was really funny when we were whistling! I sure love walking with you mom, but I love spending time with you the most!

mom s said...

Me too Vikki.