Friday, May 8, 2015

Eli was my boy today!

He sure did great jumping in the trampolene


Isaac, Peyton, Eli having a cheetos snack

Eli waiting at Adam's School.

McDonalds fun

Ice cream at McDonalds

Vikki's lego find.  

Kimmy and Jared brought Eli over early in the morning.  They went on Jacob's field trip with him to Greenfield Village and the Henry Ford Museum.  They met his class down there.  It was a beautiful day so Eli could play outside and jump on the trampoline.  He kept asking me when we were going to McDonalds.  He was pretty excited.  Me too!  Vikki came over with Peyton and Isaac.  They went through the sprinkler, bur Eli didn't want to.  He had fun watching them though.  They played together and then we had lunch.  Afterwards, we went to garage sales in a subdivision near us.  We found a couple of good deals.  Vikki got 618 legos for $6.  There were also other things in the box.  I sent them with Kimmy to look over.  I found a hanging hand towel, 4 reversible placemats, and 2 potholders at one house.  Found a really nice dart board for Kimmy's boys for $1.  Also some nice boys under that were like new, 4 pr. for 50 cents.  It was cute when Eli went to get in a car the same color as mine.  We left there and Vikki went home.  Eli and I headed to Adam's school.  Love how Eli sings all the Christian songs on K'Love.  He know all the words and sings them right out. So adorable.  When we got to the school, Eli wanted to go in.  We went in and I went in the office to let them know I was picking up Adam.  The secretary asked if I had picked him up before and I said yes.  Then she asked Eli if I was his grandma.  He said no!  I said tell her who I am and he told her Nana.  So funny.  I guess my grandchildren need to know I am grandma, but they call me Nana.  Then the lady commented that Eli looks just like his brothers.  Adam was happy to see us.  He gave me a big hug.  We headed to McDonalds.  On the way I stopped at Wendy's for an apple salad to take to McDonalds.  When we got McDonalds, the boys ordered chicken nugget happy meals.  They got transformers as toys so were pretty happy.  We ate then they played for a couple of hours.  They were having so much fun with some other kids that they wanted to keep playing.  We had ice cream after they had played for a while.  Then they played more.  Finally left so we could be home when Kimmy and Jared came to pick them up.  Kimmy had called and said to just take them to my house because they were stuck in traffic and it would be a while.  Papa took them outside with him, so they had more fun.  What a great day and a wonderful time with my wonderful grandsons.


3 comments:

Vikkis Blog said...

Sure was a fun afternoon!

Kimmy said...

Thank you so much for taking care of the boys so we could go on the field trip. Adam kept saying, "i had so much fun!" They both had a great time!! LOVE YA!!!

mom s said...

I loved taking care of them. I had so much fun with them too. Great kiddos!