Thursday, May 14, 2015

Isaac and Peyton on the rail trail.

This was along the trail.  It has a ladder half way up.

Peyton loved it when we got to sit on a bench along the trail.

I always loved these umbrella plants when I was little.  Had to get a picture by them.

I look pretty happy while my bottom is getting wet from sitting there.

Love seeing orioles at my feeder.

Got up and spent time worshipping.  Love the worship music on my phone by Central Worship.  Thanks Kimmy and family for the I tunes card and thanks Vikki for letting me know about this wonderful worship.  Vikki called and wanted me to walk with her.  I called Hopevale to see if we could park their and they said yes.  Said they would tell their maintenance man not to leave a note on our cars.  We met there and got Peyton and Isaac in the stroller and headed out.  We were going to walk to Mackinaw Rd., but Vikki and I talked and decided to go to Bay Rd.  We ended up at Culver's and had a salad.  The kids split a happy meal and ice cream.  The girl working there remembered Vikki was Kenzie's mom.  We had a really nice manager taking care of us.  He wiped up the kids spilled water and opened the door for Vikki when we left.  We walked back and ended up going over 6 miles.  Pushing the stroller gave us extra exercise.  Came home and did some work on cards for faith Riders.  Went to our chapter meeting.  Sold some dangles there.   

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

Wish I could have walked with you:) Beautiful day today! I haven't seen any orioles this year yet. The hummingbirds are using my new feeder though.

Vikkis Blog said...

I wish you could of walked with us too! It was a ton of fun!