Saturday, May 2, 2015

This is the group of Faith Riders who rode for Run for the Son today!  Beautiful day in the 70's.  So far today with this group we raised $3,760.  Praising the Lord!  Thanks Kimmy and Vikki for knitting dishcloths which helped raise money.  Love my girls!

Getting ready to head out.  That's Wes and Gayla's old house in the background.  They build their new house next door.  When I was a kid and we lived down the road, the other kids told me Marilyn Monroe lived there.  Actually at that time is was Buella Warner who live there.  She sent many kids to Bay Shore Camp from her Sunday School Class and was a good friend of Wes and Gayla's.  Before she died, I told her what the kids said and she laughed.




One of our stops in Sanford along the way!


At our restaurant in Clare.

Bill and I in front of the restaurant!

Next stop was Cops and Donuts.  We were happy when we looked in the room there and saw Paula and Denise Nelson, Jason Moore, Justin and Sara McCoy and another couple.  They were riding their motorcycles too.

Bill and Sabrena ended up doing donut time at Cops and Donuts.

Oh, no dad and I end up doing donut time too!


Our next stop was at a huge Amish Store in Clare.  Loved seeing the horses.

I took a picture of this for Kimmy.  They put a decorative plate in the center.  Thought it was pretty cool.  It's hard to see, but the wood frame around it is white wood.







Thought the boys would like to see this spiderman motorcycle.  It was at one of our stops.


Our next stop was at the Rail Side Restaurant for ice cream.  So much for my diet today.  

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

Wow cool Spider-Man bike!! I'll have to show Isaac tomorrow! He will love it! You guys look so cute in all your leather :)