Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Awe....Kenzie was standing on the front porch and a bird flew out of the next above her and a baby bird fell out.  So sad.  It was so tiny.

Kenzie picked me some beautiful flowers.  She has been doing this since she was a little girl.

Did laundry today.  Have been trying to wait until I could hang them outside to dry, but it has been raining every day.  It turned out nice today later, but I had to go to a hair appt.  I got there and waited on Catherine's swing on the porch, then got a call that she had taken Sarah to the hospital.  I went over to Vikki's and she, Melissa and I visited and watched the kids on the swing set.  Then we went for a mile walk around her neighborhood.  Melissa pushed a stroller, Vikki pushed a stroller, and I walked with one of the kids (they all took turns).  Left  for home and Kenzie was already at my house.  She drove her car, took me to kids care group, we stopped at 7- 11 on the way to get Gabe a slurp and she went to her youth group.  She came into my room to write our memory verse on the white board for me.  Then she drove me home.  She is careful and does a good job driving.  Catherine called me and it was a false alarm, no baby yet.  She is cutting my hair tomorrow, Lord willing.  My kids in care group were fun. We learned about Jesus coming with the clouds and every eye will see him.  After our story we took a sheet (Melissa brought one because I only had king size and they were too big).  It was our cloud.  The kids all held on to the edge and one would take a word of the memory verse I gave them under it and the rest would try to see if they could read the word.  The kids loved playing this.  Then we made a craft, then we played jump the river.  This was our last lesson.  Next week we have our pizza party.



1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Pretty flowers Kenzie! Awe, poor baby bird.