Wednesday, May 13, 2015

When Kimmy, Vikki and I were going on our walk today, we saw this beautiful tree!

Peyton picked this beautiful flower (weed).  She was so happy!

Evan swinging and Peyton relaxing in the chair.

My pretty girl relaxing!

Water gun fun!  Oh no where is Pey Pey's!


She's ready now!

We had yummy ice cream sandwiches tonight in our class!  

Fun party night on our last night of kid's care group.  I love how Alex is feeding Samuel his ice-cream sandwich.  That really touched my heart.  Two kids wanted to push Samuel outside.  These kids are so kind and thoughtful.  


Showing off their light up necklaces.


Headed over to Melissa's house to watch Evan this morning while Bruce and Melissa went to an appointment.  We had fun watching Daniel Tiger and playing.  After Melissa got home, I headed home to let Mocha out and pick up mac and cheese to take to Vikki's.  Forgot my phone at Melissa's so headed back to get it.  When I got there, Melissa was talking to Sue.  Usually Melissa wouldn't answer another person's phone.  She saw it was Sue so decided to answer it.  When I got there she had already been talking to her and was still talking too her.  I was so blessed to hear Melissa encouraging her and telling her about miracles God has done.  She also recommended she listen to Kari Jobe's CD.  Sue has uterine cancer and will be having surgery so has been pretty depressed.  Thanking God for how he used Melissa to encourage her.  After I picked my phone up I went to Vikki's since Kimmy was there and wouldn't be coming on Friday.  We helped hold Kimmy's yarn while she tore our 700 stitches to find her mistake in the afghan she is making with Maude's wool and other wool she and Jared spun.  It's beautiful.  We ate some of Vikki's yummy chicken soup after that, and then went out a two mile walk for exercise.  I was glad the sun came out as it was a little cool out till then.  When we got back to Vikki's,  the girls planted lilacs.  They had to dig up some other plants.  Melissa came over and we sat in chairs in the sun.  The kids had fun on the swings and with the super soakers.  I got home and packed up hamburgs and hotdogs, potato salad, and cake to take to Sue and Charlies.  Took it over and visited for a while.  She hugged me and cried.  Was so glad I went over.  Her niece came shortly after I got there.  Came home and got ready for kids care group.  Went to church and hugged the kids as they came.  I had lots of kids that used to be in my class come in and hug me too.  So sweet!  Joan had cards with gift cards in them for me and Miss Kim on the counter.  She is always doing special things for us.   We went over what we have learned in class and my kids did amazing remembering the things we learned.  We went to the kitchen to pick up our hot dogs and chips and then went outside and sat on the grass and ate.  Then we did side walk chalk and then played on the playground.  We came back in and were given ice cream sandwiches to have in our class.  Then we prayed.  Then I gave them each a star light up necklace.d  Miss Kim gave them smilie frisbees.  We all had fun.

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

Thanks for helping me take out stitches:)

Vikkis Blog said...

You got some really cute pics! Sure was a fun day!