Tuesday, May 5, 2015







Kenzie heading off to her first job at Culver's.

She had some wonderful customers tonight.  

Bruce, Melissa and the kids stopped in to see her.  The kids were really excited to have her take their orders.  Melissa said she did a great job.  Way to go Kenzie!  


A little side note....Vikki and I were staying away until she got confident in her job a little.  Joked with Melissa that she didn't get the memo.  Anyway, they had a good time and Kenzie was so happy to see them.  

We went to our breakfast this morning.  Almost everyone was there.  Cleaned the rest of the house and dad cut the grass.  We had a good care group.  Our last lesson was tonight.  It was on Revelation and how Jesus will be returning.  Also how great heaven will be.  We were all pretty excited talking about it.  Thank you Jesus!  Thanks Vikki and Melissa for the pictures.  I borrowed them from you.


4 comments:

Kimmy said...

I'm glad Melissa didn't get them memo - haha. Cute pictures of her first day!

mom s said...

Me too. So glad to have the pictures

Vikkis Blog said...

Haha me too! I'm so glad she got pictures! Go Mel!!!

mom s said...

I agree with both of you!