Friday, May 15, 2015

May 15,2015

Papa and Peyton having fun on the scooter!
She loved riding today!



Papa and Isaac


Mocha likes the good life!





Peyton and Isaac swinging


My oriole was back today!  He brought another oriole with him, but I was too late to get a pic.



Vikki and I walked at Sports Zone while Papa watched Peyton and Isaac.  We walked three miles, rode the stationary bike 2 miles, did chest crunches and total abdomen machine.  Vikki did stairs while I walked a lap.  She was tired after that, but we still did another mile.  Came to my house and had lunch and then sat on the swing on the deck while the kids jumped on the trampoline.

4 comments:

Vikkis Blog said...

I love walking with you!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Ditto'. Back st ya

Kimmy said...

haha Mocha. She looks younger with her ears trimmed short. When are you going camping at Standish?

mom s said...

After we get back from Georgia