Monday, May 11, 2015

It was pretty rainy and cool today so I am under my electric throw with Mocha at my feet.  Didn't want to turn heat back on.

Went to Sport Zone to walk.  Went three miles and then came home and spent time with the Lord.  Did some cleaning and got my eggs boiled and potatoes peeled and cooked for potato salad for our care group potluck tomorrow night.  Helped dad a little with putting the drain in the upstairs bathroom.  Then got a call from my friend Kim who is in our care group and she needed a ride to the church to get her car.  Came home and fixed dinner....hamburgers, potatoes and corn.  Bill had to go to Bay Shore for the Director's meeting.  I just set up my newsletter on pages so it will be ready for me to use next month.   It went pretty well and I should be all set.  The sun is coming out. Yay!  I need to run to the store and didn't feel like it till now.  Sunshine sure makes a difference,  

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

I'm using my electric blanket too - burr! Can't wait to see you tomorrow. Love ya!!!

Kimmy said...

Nice and warm under my blanket though:)