Monday, May 4, 2015

No pictures today!  I didn't remember to take any.  I got up and went to Sport Zone.  Walked 2 miles. While I was walking, I saw an older man that I have talked to before.  He is very kind and sweet and I hadn't seen him in a while.  This time he was walking with a walker so I was a little concerned.  He was ahead of me a ways, but he stopped on the track to rest and catch his breath.  I caught up and stopped to talk to him.  I asked how he was doing and he told me he was tired and out of breath.  I asked him if he knew Jesus.  A lady was passing us by and she looked back at me and said, "yes he knows Jesus".  Then he told me he did.  He also told me he had had cancer and his daughter's church in California prayed for him, and his other daughter's church prayed for him and he was on a lot of prayer chains. He was healed of it!  I asked him if I could pray for him and he said sure, so I laid hands on him and prayed for him right there on the track.  That's the second time I've got to do that for someone there.  Praying God does signs and wonders at the sports zone for people he puts on our hearts and in our path.   God is Awesome!
Came home and went to Michaels to get more keychain circles for my dangles.  Picked up some keys too for them.  After that I got groceries at Aldi's.  Vikki came over with the kids to pick up her diaper bag and some weights I had to give Kimmy.  Bill and I went to Trinity Rider's chapter meeting tonight.  We had a nice time and a nice dinner.  So good to see all of our old friends.  Two people want dangles that were at our table.  One wants 2 and ones wants 1.  Praise the Lord.  Want to keep making money to give to Run for the Son.

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

Thank you for the weights. They make my step ups more of a work out:) Love ya!!!

mom s said...

Glad you like them. I use mine when I walk at Sports Zone. Makes a big difference.