Monday, September 11, 2017

9/11/17...Sad day remembering 9/11 and all the lost lives. Happy Day thinking of Vikki and Terry and their anniversary.

Hailey #20 and her team


Hailey serving....she did great and got lots of points for her team
 Walked two miles at the Sportszone.  Came home and did laundry and hung it outside to dry.  Pulled the onions out of the garden.  Got a nice big bag full.  Also picked tomatoes.  Bill went to cut the grass at His Restoration.  I cleaned the camper good.  One more trip in it and then I will start emptying food out of it.  In the evening Bill had to go to a board of director's meeting at BayShore.  I went to Hailey's game at 5:30.  I thought it was the Lutheran Church on Wilder, but when I got there it wasn't Imanuel.  I google mapped it and got directions.  I was 15 minutes late but got to see half of the first game and the two other games she played.  She sure can serve good.  They lost but came close the third game.  Got our new printer out of the box and on the shelf.  Rody is going to set it up for us.  We are blessed to have kids that take good care of us.


No comments: