Saturday, September 30, 2017

9/29/17...I went grocery shopping, dropped some things off at Salvation Army, Kimmy and the boys came over and Vikki and the twins came over



Eli with his cute pumpkin from my garden....wearing cute sunglasses

Jacob...papa in the background

Jacob, Eli and Adam worked on digging a four foot hole for Bill for his basketball hoop.  Jacob worked very hard on this even though it was hot in the sun.  He didn't give up until he had it 4 ft. deep.  It was cute how he kept measuring it.  

Adam and Eli worked on getting the corn husks out of the garden for Bill.  They packed them in garbage cans after they finished getting them out of the garden.  Hard working boys!

The hole kept getting deeper.  

Eli wanted to dig in the hole with the little shovel he's holding

Peyton

Isaac

Peyton

Eli up high in the tree.....Isaac wanted to climb up too, but couldn't quite do it yet.

Isaac did a good job trying to climb up

I was so happy when Adam played his trombone for me.  He is doing great and loves it.

Jacob played his clarinet for us too.  He plays so good now.  Hard songs and keeps the beat so good.


We had a downpour and then this beautiful rainbow

Hailey and Ally came over to work on a sewing project for school.

Jack had fun playing sports on the wi.  Forgot to get a picture while he was playing, so took this one before he left.

I got up early to go shopping before it got really busy.  Went to my neighbors first, to drop off a letter that the mailman put in our box by accident.  Talked with them for a while and they showed me the kind of trap they use to catch moles and told me where I could get one.  I went to Walmart to pick one up.  Went to Kroger's and they are making the store bigger and moving things all over so it was a challenge shopping there.  Went to Aldi's after that and then to Salvation army to drop stuff off.  Bill called to say Kimmy was at our house so I headed right home.  I didn't think she was coming, but I was so happy to see her and the boys.  They all helped with groceries when I got home so it went fast putting them away.  THANK YOU Kimmy and boys!!!
The boys worked on digging a 4 ft. hole for Bill's basketball pole.  Jacob stayed at it until the job was done.  I was very proud of him.  The other boys did a great job getting the corn husks out of the garden.  I was very proud of them too. So happy I got to see them and got my hugs I have been missing.  Vikki came after she picked the kids up from school.  She made me and Kimmy each a beautiful bracelet. Bruce brought Hailey, Ally and Jack here.  The girls had to use my sewing machine for a school project they are doing.  They ended up taking a long time so I told Bruce he could get home to Evan so Melissa could go to Vikki's and get her hair cut and I would take the girls home when they were done.  Dropped Ally off because she had to be home at 10:30 and then Hailey and I stopped to get Hailey a Nacho Bell Grande at Taco Bell to take home and eat.  What a nice polite granddaughter she is.

No comments: