Thursday, September 28, 2017

9/28/17...Got lots of organizing done, helped with bingo at Community Village with others from Faith Riders

Fun time helping residents with bingo.  Bill is in the back calling the numbers.  He was so cute and had them all laughing with his funny comments.

We slept in this morning until 8:30 which was very nice.  Bill had an appointment at the VA and then had to drive veterans for his volunteer position.  I did laundry and hung it outside and then started cleaning and organizing the upstairs bedroom and some of the attic.  It's looking much better.  Getting stuff ready to take to Salvation Army tomorrow.  Kimmy still wasn't feeling good, but was a little better at least.  I didn't go to her house like I planned because I didn't want to catch it and then pass it to Melissa's kiddos when I have them here.  Sure was disappointed I didn't get to see her though.  I cleaned the rest of the camper out and closed it up.  Bill got the tiller he bought for $100 turning over.  It wouldn't start yet, but he thinks after he has the carburetor cleaned it will.  So happy he can do this and save money.  The person who had it before, died and it hadn't been used for 2 years. 
 I made the salmon Terry and Vikki gave us for dinner.  It was the best ever!  No bones in it either. 
After dinner we went to Community Village and did bingo with the residents there.  We had fun and so did they.  They sure love bingo and winning quarters.  Met some very nice people there.   

No comments: