Thursday, September 7, 2017

9/7/17....Shampooed carpet, cleaned house, baked cookies, had officer's meeting at our house

Isaac wore the outfit we got him to school today.  He looks pretty cute in it!

Peyton wore the outfit we got her today too.  She looks beautiful!
Katelyn's twins!  We are praising God as we have been praying for her to get pregnant.  She had in vitro done like Vikki did.  Her mom sent me this picture.  Heartbeats are great!

When I got up, I vacuumed right away so I could get the carpet in the living room shampooed and dry before our officer's meeting at 7.  I used Bissell Professional 2X Ultra carpet shampoo and it took out stains that I haven't been able to get out since we've lived here.  The carpet looks great.  Cleaned the rest of the downstairs too.  I baked yummy chocolate chip cookies for our meeting.  Made pasties for dinner.  Luis, Matt, Bill Smith, Cheryl, Bill and I were the only ones who could make it to the meeting.  It was a great prayer filled meeting!  

No comments: